Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We actually MADE IT till Midnight LOL
That hasn't happened in quite a few years... It's tough getting old! HA!

To stay awake, I played with the pictures I took on my walk this week, and the new MEGA from Ivyscraps. It's called SNOW FUN.

 It's a labor of love of  6 designers, with 54 papers and 83 elements in  cool blues and greens, and even some pink. It has snowmen, penguins, buttons, frames, snowflakes and all kinds of fun stuff to add to those cold pictures! I think, it may even work with baby pictures! (I'll have to borrow some from my sister to test that theory, but I'll try)

Here are the previews of the kit, and links to the store. While you're there, check out the what the CT's have come up with so far.  I'll post my pages here, as I get them done. And here is my FIRST lay-out of 2011!



No comments:

Post a Comment