Sunday, November 9, 2014

PARTY!!!

A personal one and a Birthday bash over at Ivy Scraps

She's turning 5 this month, and there's bunches of things going on


There's a bloghop, daily download and challenges, so there's something for everybody, and ofcourse there's the shop..... 
New things, pretty things, older things but mostly THINGS TO SCRAP THOSE PICTURES WE ALL HAVE :-)




I haven't scrapped seriously for a while now, and I'm not really happy about it. The computer problems have made it very difficult to sit and play without frustration, than there's the stress about juggling chores and aches-and-pains as well as jobhunting, getting the computer fixed and finishing the web-design course..... Should be fairly easy and straight forward. Get started, and don't stop until you're done, but somehow it doesn't want to work that way LOL.

I'll try and do better, on all fronts, but for now, I'm going to try and figure this computer out for about 30 more minutes, and than off to bed with hopes of at least 8 hours sleep. (I can dream, can't I?)

Don't forget to hug a loved one?

Hugs,
Pauli

No comments:

Post a Comment