Monday, August 2, 2010

WOW, it's August already!
I guess I'm having fun, because time is sure flying......
Just finished up the news letter for Deco-pages, and all that's left to do, is the actual upload to the site. As soon as that's done, I will post a link here.

One down, 2 to go......
I need to honor my commitment to Ivy-Scraps' CT, and I just remembered, that I haven't submitted a page for my Point in Time Heritage Challenge for JULY! That's really bad, since I'm the one "hosting" it ROFL. I guess that means I had 3 to go, because I don't have an August challenge to post yet, either......

Better get to work and sleep tomorrow :-)  Not bad, actually. I've been up since Sunday 5.30AM, and it's now Monday 6AM. There's something to say for not being able to sleep. You get LOADS done!

I'll be back......

No comments:

Post a Comment