Wednesday, October 27, 2010

vintage patina


I was looking thru my scrapbooking stuff on the computer (I'm actually trying to organize about a terabyte of scrap-stash, 5 minutes at a time.... so it'll take a while) and found this quick page from Retro-Design and I knew I had just the picture for it too.... ( I pretty much LOVE all her stuff, but have to get by on freebies for now. This one, is actually still available at Deco-Pages!! Check out the whole kit here: Vintage Patina )
Here's the result:


I LOVE old black and white movies. And over the last year, I've had ample time, be it forced, to  indulge!
I was rerererere-watching The Thinman with William Powel and Myrna Loy the other day, and noticed that the same statue is in their front yard :-)
It looked familiar when I took the picture, but I thought it was because we'd been in the garden before LOL.

Talk later :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment