Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hi there!

I couldn't sleep, and my hands didn't hurt too much, and the computer wanted to co-operate, so .......
it was a good night all around, and I'll fall over later :-)

The new Mega kit at Ivy Scraps is out, PLUS they're having a birthday party!

I made some pages last night:



I liked the top of the calender so much, that I never even noticed that it was THIS YEARS......
I'll work on that, and replace it before I print this puppy :-) but for now, I wanted you to see it.

All four lay-outs are made with "thankful"
You can get the kit here: 

To check out what the other CT's have done with it, go here  
But give them some time to put their pages in.... some of them require sleep :-)

The kit has 64 papers and 126 elements. I tried to use them all, but I ran out of good thoughts :-)
However, there's some challenges I want to try, so you never know






I think I'll leave it at that, for now..... Got some cat-wrangling to do.... 
it's been way too quiet, way too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment