Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Coolscrap Digital QuickPage Challenge



YUP! I did it again :-)

It's really a lot of fun to do. I don't use them much, but I sure like to make them.
The ones I made were fun to build, because I don't make a whole lot of fantasy pages.

Go to  CoolScrapDigital to check out the other entries. You'll be surprised. They are AWESOME!!!
Vote while you're there, and leave some love when you download. Voting starts a little later, on January 2nd, 2012.

The kit we could use is Papillon by Scrappers Delight


The page I sent in for voting is:
DOWNLOAD
I had another page made, as a "Thank You" for allowing extra time, but after re-reading the rules, I understand that I cannot give away 2 pages. Sorry.

If you download, and want the snowglobe effect taken out, shoot me a message, and I'll send you the page without it. When I made it, I thought they would look neat, like your picture would be floating in a bubble,but after up- and downloading, I noticed that the see-through parts weren't as see-through anymore.

well, forgot to check if it loaded ok, and it didn't,, so by now, THE VOTING LINK IS UP, and  DO go by and leave some love for everyone?

Don't forget to hug a love one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment