Saturday, April 7, 2012

wishing for you and all you hold dear.......



That said.... I want to share with you a couple of pages I have made over the last couple of weeks. 

I finished the Bingo page over at Ivy, so if you want to see what it looks like, you'll have to play LOL. I also am finished with the pages with the Mega BON VOYAGE.......


I made these for the LifeBook project I've been working on. Putting to paper how many times as well as how long we were at each place kinda showed me that I'm not totally crazy when I feel like we've been packing and unpacking for the last 20 years LOL.


I made a page with Boolands newest kit. SpringBlossoms  


This page came to pass a little bit by accident. I had the page in my head, but couldn't find the picture I wanted. Than, I realised I still wanted a page to separate the cemetery section from the rest of the family tree in the album I eventually want to put together..... and I came up with the rest of the page.... I just realised something.... the picture and mask are backwards!! I must have gotten sidetracked while saving it, and NOT saved it before I saved as a JPG... Oh well :-)


Ann, from Star Song Studio, also has a new kit coming out..... It will be called Circus, and it is SOOOOOO much fun and it's coming out Friday the 13th of April, so only one short week away.....



There's also another kit, that's already out....... BLUE POPPIES. The colors are so incredibly vibrant! Go check it out. It is being sold at: 




I also managed to finish, at last, a page from "lammetjes dag", otherwise known, as my trip to the sheep farm, and the zoo. Sofar I only made a page with my favorite pictures of the farm. Still thinking on the zoo pages though :-)

Don't these little guys just look like ultra mini cows?
I want to take a couple of pictures of them in the meadow, but sofar, they haven't been outside......

And I also just realized something.... I never posted my Ivy Pages with last months Mega!!!!
OMG I think I'm completely losing it......

Here are the pages I made....
The kit can be found HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment