Thursday, July 19, 2012

Well, HI THERE!

Did you give up on me? I almost did, so I'm not offended :-)
I don't really know what happened, all I DO know, is that I haven't been here, or any of the galleries. I have played with kits, got my spot set up, got fish in my aquarium, cried a lot when my body betrays me and some other nonsense....... But, I'm not complaining. Things could have been a lot worse. Sometimes its just hard to keep a happy face, and that's when I retreat in my own little world, and you don't hear from me for a while.

Ann from StarSongStudios has been busy as well, and I'll have some pages for her new kits soon, but for now I only have the pages for a bundle of SEA kits. She sells them seperately but also released them as a bundle. All pages are from one kit, except the word-art in the first one, that is from Sea Journals. I really like how they came out. Ofcourse Ann's  kits pretty much put the pages together themselves, I'm just the pilot :-)

I copied her store "blinkie-things" from her blog, so go check them out.
(I know there is a better name for them, but I can't think of it right now, and I think the description gets my point across, so I'm not worried about it. LOL)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


SEA SCAPE

SEA SIDE

SEA JOURNAL
Booland Designs has been busy, and keeping the CT team hopping. So I did some pages for her. I don't think I caught all the releases/retiring bundles and know for sure that I haven't posted the ones I did, so I will catch up on that, one site at a time over the next couple of days. That is, if I can find the pages. I will also post them here as I find them :-)

I finally got the links for the Ivy Scraps Mega. We don't automatically get them anymore, but only after proof that you finished last month. I finally got all the links where they needed to be, the postings listed where they are supposed to go and an email to "the boss" to show that I was done... so I got the kit downloaded, and now I crave ICE CREAM!!!!
It was my turn to make the Bingo page, so I did that and deleted the original (Before I realized that there may be changes, and than I'll have to rebuild it... Oh well) and started on the second one, leaving me one for the month to finish. So I may have gone for "late" to "ahead of the game" in one day:-)

You may have guessed that the kit is somewhat ice cream related......


You can find it here. 5 Designers worked on this. The kit has 50 Elements and 36 papers in fun, ice dreamy colors.

I waited last night till 3 AM for a webinar to start, only to find out that it had MY time in the reminder, and not the regular EST, where I have to add 6 hours..... Had to be up at 6 again, to go to base with Mike at 8, so, I'm a little tired, but I wanted to let you know that I'm still kicking. LOL

Don't forget to hug a loved one!
Pauli


No comments:

Post a Comment