Monday, October 1, 2012

I'm not sure what happened......

I THOUGHT I had everything under control, but I just discovered that I have to adjust that assessment S E V E R E L Y !!!!!

Cruising Boo's Blog for new releases and other information, I discovered that I hadn't sent her any of the pages I've made for the last 3 new kits she has out. THAN, I checked here, and didn't find them either. Checking the forum over at Ivy didn't help in feeling any better. I haven't posted those either, and October is aboutto hit with a new Mega to work. And being the optimist that I am, I figured I must have at least kept up with something, and got swatted on the nose again, because I slept thru the alarm and missed the LifeBook chat AND the posting!

So, there will be very little telling and a whole lot of showing in this post, and catching up on life later. Once caught up with the posting/scrapping I will sit down and figure out what else I missed and get my butt in gear.......

Don't forget to take time to hug that loved one! :-)

My favorite (and often used) picture of Perky. I'm going to use this page as cover page for "his" album
Kit used is Booland's TRULY

I spent a whole day (Really,no kidding) at the museum in Anamosa. Sadly, a lot of the pictures I took are kind of shaky, because of the angles I was trying to take them from, and the shaking of my hands as a result from being so tired, but not wanting to quit.
Kit used for this and the next page is Booland's  Antique Road Show


Very unexpected, I was asked if I wanted to join the Creative Team for Atria's Creation over at Ivy. After a little bit debating because of time and physical restrictions, I accepted. She has a halloween kit coming out tomorrow or so, so I feel pretty confident in posting the page here. 


Yeebitty, yeebitty, that's all folks! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment