Monday, November 8, 2010

Oh Boy!

It's been a rotten week, healthwise and to top a "perfect" week..... I completely forgot that it was our turn to pick the layout of the week nominees, I checked the first 4 days of the week, but not after, because....... no brain! Just when I think I'm getting better, and I remember things, I get proven wrong by something that  really needed to be done and I forgot about....... But I managed to surf a little over the weekend for International Scrapbook Day, picked up a couple of freebies and found a steampunk blogtrain I'm going to have to check out :-)

I did not know this (shockingly) but Mike loves the stuff! So..... since I'm working on his lifebook at Heritage Scrap, I decided, if I follow the blogtrain (Provided I remember where I saw it), I may have enought material to use thoughout the book. Since he also likes Art Deco, I was initially going to go that direction, but I think I'll be able to combine the 2 and make it look good..... It DOES mean, that I'm going to have to redo the pages I've already done, but, since I've not been able to do them on the schedule in the forum, I'm only talking about 3 or 4.... Glad I found it out now, and not when I'm almost done LOL It's ok though, because as I'm doing the pages, I think of tons of things I want to add, but that either require research or worse.... HAVE MIKE TELL ME!  He's a doll, but to get him to talk about family, growing up, thoughts, happenings and feelings, is not an easy task. Just as an indication how much fun that is.... It's easier to build a website with 60 pages from scrap! LOL

I'm going to visit Heritage Scrap now for a chat on what to put together for next week, so I'll let you know.

For now, here's the page I made for todays entry: Siblings


OH, Before I forget. I just found out that 2 of my pages were selected for entry in the Lay Out of the Week challenge over at Ivy Scraps ! COOL HUH!
(I wonder if I can vote for myself??????LOL )
Go take a look, and vote :-)

talk soon,
Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment