Thursday, March 21, 2013

PHEW!

I'm going to, really fast, post the pages, I'm running behind on... Please forgive me for the quick hit and run. It's Mikes day on the computer, and he left it un-attended, so I jumped on it to fill you in on these. With a little bit of luck, he'll get hungry, and starts lunch, and I'll have a little extra time .....

I absolutely LOVE Boo's One Page Wonders. They are so much fun to play with. I just pull the whole thing onto the page, and start pushing parts around until I like what I see :-) I think she's up to 30 now, with new ones coming up next week. I have NOT played with all of them, but I'm seriously working on it. LOL

I ALSO figured out how to use Styles in Elements, and I am sooooooo happy I can play with them again! As a result, I'm sure, for the next few weeks, I will use as many as I possibly can, without going "goudy"!

One Page Wonder #27
(The style on the Title is an old "rust", but I have no idea who's it is, as it is not included
in the filename, and it was downloaded before I wanted to know :-)  )

One Page Wonder # 26
All the pictures used are scans from the box of slides I borrowed from dad.
The colors had gone a little to the weird, so I tried to fix them in Elements.

One Page Wonder #28
The picture I received from my sister. 

One Page Wonder #30
I took this picture on our trip to Lottum, during the Rose Festival in 2012

One Page Wonder #29
One of my mom and dads wedding pictures I scanned.
Boo also has some mini kits out called In Bloom. I had a chance to play with a couple of those........
I mixed them up, just because we could, but mainly because it's fun to do.

I just love the way the picture matched the kit.
I used two styles on the title. First the glitter from the February Synergy kit, and as a second the Orange from the "Barely There" styles #3. The picture was taken at Keukenhof..... It's so nice to be early enough for the dew to still be on the flowers.
This is made with only 1 kit. In Bloom 4

This page mixed In Bloom kits 1 and 2. The picture is from a painting set I saw in the exhibit hall at the Keukenhof.
I just liked the looks of it sitting propped up against the table, and it was the Holland I had missed. I did not have enough sense to ask the artist for a card, so I could remember who it was, so I hope I'm not getting in trouble for using it.

I used In Bloom kits 3 and 5 for this.

Ok, I'm out of here. Mike is back :-)

Don't forget to hug a loved one!
Pauli

1 comment: