Sunday, May 19, 2013

pictures only.... for now

Been busy, running, getting nowhere, and thinking of throwing in the towel, but for now, I want to show you the pages I managed to eek together........ 5 minutes at a time.

Ann has a new kit on the way, to be released when she gets back from vacation. All I can say, is: "It was soooooo much fun to play with!" ROFL. I'll let you know when it's in the stores, so you can go check it out for yourself.

Ivy has had the new minipixels out for a while. Still have to get started on the pages, but I did get the Bingo pages done. Also finished up my other assignments for Ivy, so now I can focus on scrapping the pages, and posting them.

Boo has been Boo, aka "One busy lady". I have officially given up on trying to keep up with her, and I'm going to limit myself to kits I work with, depending on what else hits the fan each week. However... there's a bunch of her pages I haven't shown you yet, so .... here it goes.

MAY Synergy:




ONE PAGE WONDERS:
#56 
#57

#67

#64

I really thought there were more...... Oh well. I'm working on a couple more OPW's and a great kit. All are coming out in a week or so, so you'll see them when I have the ok :-)

Just found out that tomorrow is a Holiday here, so..... I have to replan the plans I made, and adjust the rest of the week accordingly. Not by a whole lot, Thursday I have to go to the Hospital, Saturday, we may go to The Hague. There's an exhibition of the Clay Army, and I would love to go. (Discount tickets for event and train are wonderful things. LOL) and Sunday, there's an Air-show of Old Warplanes at Volkel, Mikes and my old stomping grounds, so we're going to try and go. Those plans won't change, unless Mike's schedule does, but it's the pesky chores and such that will have to find a new time slot, and that will cut into my fun time....

For now, I will say, "Good night" and do't forget to hug that loved one :-)







1 comment:

  1. Very pretty pictures. The one of the cemetery is taken in Marshalltown right? We walked that cemetery last year. Very nice place! :) Kim

    ReplyDelete