Monday, September 9, 2013

Happy BIrthday Digital Scrapbooking Studio!

THAT'S where I've been!  Partying.... Yup! That's me......

First challenge was to update and dress up the avatar. So I did. It now looks like this:


Than, I failed to sign up for the LayOut Artist contest.... Came to the realization on Wednesday or Thursday, that I hadn't seen the post in my mailbox, stating which kit to use, and what the challenge was to be......... so, put it on the calendar to sign up for week 2, and almost blew that out of the water too, but I got it done in time, and I'm busily thinking what to do about it.

I was dead set on participating in the photographers challenge, but couldn't for the life of me not figure out what the heck BOKE stood for, how to achieve it or what the end result should look like, so I decided I'd give week 2 a chance..... Still have to check that out.

Signed up to play CLUE :-) Waiting for the instructions on that one. 
Trying to go thru the store for the scavenger hunt......

Getting the urge to join in with all the fun? Come on over to The Studio

And, besides playing around in the studio shop/gallery, I got some scrapping done, some planning and a whole bunch of napping. Have not been feeling right, am starting to freak out about my check up in October. Not sure if I want it to go quicker, or not, but I'm worried.  Had some pains I just as soon want to forget, but shouldn't ignore.... Hope it is still "getting back to normal" things. Saying prayers for everything to be "right" every night, but it doesn't stop the nightmares, so I'm trying to sleep as little as possible, which is also not really a healthy responds, but what do you do?

AND I got some scrapping done. Boo is back from vacation, and sent out a couple of kits, so I'm playing around with those. We're working on some stuff for the birthdaybash over at IvyScraps in October, I'm working on my scheduled CT-things  AND I'm trying to set up some kind of schedule, balancing, fun, job-hunt and chores around Mikes very erratic work schedule......... So I'm having fun, I think.... LOL

Well, I can't show you any of the pages yet, but as soon as I get the OK, you'll see them appear.

For now,  go check out The Studio, hug a loved one, and I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,
Pauli

No comments:

Post a Comment