Saturday, September 28, 2013

YeeHa!

I get to play a little, but my brain is not really "with it" LOL
Been busy, with life things, mind things and friend things. On their own, none take a whole bunch of energy, together..... I'm wiped! So here is a quick rundown.....
It seems like I've been running for a month, but it really only has been a week.
I'm in need of some sleep in longer increments than 3 hours at time and I'm way behind on my scrapping.
I signed up at The Studio for the photo contest, but don't have the energy to find the picture I want to use. Thought I had a really cool picture of a spiderweb with dew drops on them, only to find out that all you see is background, and the spiderweb completely dissappears...... so no entry there.
The LayOutArtist challenge I did enter. but something went wrong with the shadows, and I don't know how to fix it..... They look ok on the computer, but when I post the page in the gallery, the shadows are soooooo dark and wide, it wipes out the page completely. Since it is now 2AM, and the pages have to be posted at the studio and 2 more places before midnight EST..... I don't have time/energy to figure it out, so they're going "as is".
Here are they. The Bear page has the problem in the gallery, but here it looks like it does on the computer.......

For this page I used elements from DBB, Feli, LGrif, BLD and JanetB. Papers were by: Studio4, LGrif and NS

the kit is the Collab for September You Make Me Happy and can be found here at the studiohttp://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...ducts_id=23106

For this page I used elements from LTH, Feli, LLC, BLD and Aveziur. Paper by: Loucee and overlay by LLC

the kit is the Collab for September You Make Me Happy and can be found here at the studiohttp://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...ducts_id=23106

Played on Ancestry a little last weekend.... found some cool stuff including another ancestor of Mike's that was part of the Civil War. Every time I think that I have all the veterans, another one pops up in an unexpected corner. At a reburial after the second spouse died, the fact that he was a Civil War veteran was not added to the information. Not in the paperwork, reburial papers, or with a Star, so we never knew.... Now we do. He served in the PA Army.  Still can't find part (read most) of my paper familytree, and lost the computer-tree a long time ago, so it's really not even fun to go look for stuff although I can't help it, but those unexpected bits of information are still cool to find. I added it to the information to add to the tree, and meanwhile keep plugging away on finding that one box that will have all the information I so dearly want to get to.  I'm starting to get worried though. I swear there ARE no boxes I haven't at least opened twice, but I haven't come across it yet

Well, I'm starting to really make no sense, so I'm going to say "good night" for now, post the pages in the last gallery, and call it good. I'm sure I'll miss something, and get "disqualified" but so be it :-)

Don't forget to hug a loved one?
Hugs,
Pauli



No comments:

Post a Comment