Friday, December 14, 2012

Well, this day was fun......

It started out sucky, and didn't get better with time.

I'll tell you about that in a little bit. I just got around to checking email, and I have something REALLY REALLY cool to tell you.

                                              BOO HAS A BUY MY STORE SALE!!!!
Over time, I have bought her store twice, and believe me... it's worth it!  I'm very happy that I'm on her Blossom team, and I hope that if you have liked the pages I made with her kits sofar, you will at least check out her store over at The Studio. Just an extra thought here..... for the price of 5 super bundles at regular price, you can have them all............................  If you don't want the whole store, most of her collection is on sale, with some awesome discounts!

Now, if you want to stick around for a couple of minutes.... I'll tell you about my week.
Mike has been home with the flu, which he got from a coworker that refused to go home, and passed it on to me by Wednesday, so in my "infinite wisdom", I decided he needed to see a doctor, which he came right back and told me to make the appointment for both of us. I didn't want to, but I did. She checked him first. It is the flue and because of his diabetis, she didn't want to perscribe any meds. She told him to stay home, and take his time to recouperate, take lots of rest and if things didn't feel better by Monday, to come back in.  Than it was my turn.... I started to get really dizzy, queezie and asked to lay down before I fell down, and that's when stuff started to hit the fan. She checked my bloodpressure, but couldn't find one, my heart rate was on the low side and she couldn't listen to my lungs, because I was laying down. So, she called in another doctor, who also couldn't find a bloodpressure higher than 80 for the high number, so they called the ambulance to take me to the emergency room............. That was a shocker! She didn't even want us to drive there. I'm not sure if it was because we would probably never show up in the ER (I really didn't want to go, and I think she picked up on that) or the fact that Mike was not feeling good either. Either way, I got there, they hooked me up to all kinds of wiring, checked my bloodpressure again, and it was fine. Took a heart film, that was good, and took 5 viles of blood and left me alone to sleep. Mike had followed the ambulance to the hospital in the car, and was sitting on a chair (bolted to the wall) on the other side of the room. We both nodded off, and after 2 hours doctor came back to tell us that everything was just fine, to go home, take it easy, and let things take its course..................................  We're bothh very happy that all turned out ok, (because of the speed that she decided on the ambulance we were both in a panic) but I have this sinking feeling of extra costs that we won't be able to pay, and the fact that they don't give you ANY leaway in paying (If it's not paid in 2 weeks, you're going to collections) and I'm still realing from the dentist bill!

I haven't scrapped at all this week, and I'm missing it, but sitting up to do it just isn't an option right now. I'm on the couch, tucked in like a mummy, with the laptop. I had to check mail, and when I saw Boo's announcement from the 12th, I just had to post. It's only fair :-)

Well, enjoy the weekend, I probably won't be back until somewhere next week.
Don't forget to hugg the loved ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment