Thursday, October 13, 2016

Week TWO

of the LayOutArtist contest 2016.........
I made it thru week One. First I thought I made it, because there were 20 people going to round two, and we didn't have 20 entries, and than I counted, and saw that I actually would have gotten in on votes.... SOOOO happy about that :-)

Week TWO was a little less nerve wrecking, because I read the rules first... AND didn't have the deadline to contend with, because I'm actually a day early.

This week was all about the template. I used the one by Jenn Maddox called Artisan Favorite  but I mixed it with the mask of the other possible template we could use A little bit Arty. As soon as I saw the possible templates, I knew which one I wanted to use, and what picture to use on it, but I wanted a mask behind the template parts.

The kit used had to be from a Studio Designer, and I picked AKIKO by Diane Birrel. I tried to make a mask, but it didn't work, so I "stole" the mask from the other template. I hope I don't get disqualified for doing that, but I DO like the result, so.........

The shards and lamp are extracted from pictures I took at the exhibit.
Come look at the entries, vote for your favorites and maybe pick up s freebie or two?

Don't forget to hug a loved one, twice when they're of the fuzzy variety?

Hugs,
Pauli

No comments:

Post a Comment