Sunday, November 11, 2012

'Allo 'Allo......

I can't believe it, but I'm all caught up!

Ann has been quiet, I'm all done with the pages for Ivy for the month, the Point In Time challenge is posted, there is no BlogTrain to follow, that I've found at least, and I've played with the available kits over at Booland Designs!  

Darned!I should have planned this better..... now I have no excuse not to do housework! LOL.
Actually, It's a good thing I'm caught up. Now I can start implementing my plan to follow a schedule. You know, one that includes, housework, must do's daily, weekly, monthly and "when ever", sitting down at regular times and do bills, instead of when they come in so you don't forget, scheduling time for fun and keeping up with friends and family. I'll also have to take in account that I need time to follow blogs at least once a week, and keep up with CT requirements/updates etc. and write blogsposts. THAN.... I have to set a little time aside in the weekend, and do some family research, and get back to people I sent one or 2 emails to, and forgot that I had, and didn't keep in touch, but should have, as well as rescale the pictures I have of cemetery markers for posting on Find A Grave..........

So, if I figure this right... the hours in a day will be increased to 35, the days in the week to 10 and sleeping hours will be cut to 3 hours twice a week..... and I may just be able to keep this schedule! LOL
Maybe I should rethink?

For now, I'm going to show you some of the pages I made, and I'm going to do it right, and include shop-addresses. I'm trying to figure out how to put those on the sidebar, by designer....If you have any ideas on how to do that, please let me know?

ANN - StarSongStudio:

She has an AWESOME new kit out, that I completely missed, so I'll be doing some begging here shortly :-)    It is called "FROSTED" and is available as a kit, as a bundle and all parts seperate..... Since I have no page to show you on this one, I will show the previews she has on her blog  (PSSST! You don't want to miss the blogpost!!! :-)  Trust me)



She sells the kit and bundle at her stores:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



I don't remember posting this one yet, so......

The kit is Autumn Reflections for both these pages.



As pointed out last month, Ivy is doing things a little different these days. Instead of one mega, there are new mini pixel kits each month. 
These are the kits:






And here are the pages I made with them, sofar :-)
I took this picture while in Chicago to renew my passport. There was really bad weather in the forecast and the nice day checking out this awesome city turned into a quick "hit and run". I took this picture while Mike was trying to dodge crazy drivers, on a road we had no idea how to get off of. LOL
If you know which building this belongs to, I'd appreciate the feedback :-)
If you're not into genealogy, this may seem a little strange, but you wouldn't believe how many connections I made in a cemetery :-)
Besides that, it's a very peaceful place to gather thoughts, and enjoy each seasons beauty. this picture I took at the cemetery in Iowa City.
This picture was taken on one of our many drives around Iowa. I severely miss, not just the drives  and the great companionship, but the open spaces, without being empty, the beauty, no matter what season it is and the variety in colors. Sofar, I haven't found the likes of it here, and I really hope that, someday, I will feel home again.

Booland Designs has been busy, as always. I will try and catch up here, otherwise, I will add them to the next post, as I find out what I missed :-)

This page was made with Autumnal Sun.

Kit used for the page is Autumn Dawn

Page made with Carnival.
This Lay Out was Gallery standout over at The Studio... Cool Huh?!


Picture was taken on a detour thru Monschau. There was no parking to speak of, and 2 way traffic on a goatpath leading to this castle wall. While Mike was waiting for the oncoming traffic to let up, I took this picture.
The kit is Merry Fall
This is my favorite picture of the day we spent in Valkenburg with my niece. Poppies are such a  happyt colorspot,  don't you agree?
Kit used is Fall For You

Picture was taken in my sisters backyard. I just couldn't resist....
Kit used is Thank Fall

On our trip back from Overloon War Museum when we saw these elk in a meadow, up an embankment. Luckily there was a small shoulder and Mike could pull over. As soon as my head popped over the embankment, the does started to move away, but the bull just stood there as if the does moving made him invisible. It was kind of nice to see that they were cautious, but not frantic. I marked the spot on the map, and we're going back in the spring when the calves are born.... so stay tuned :-)
Kit used is Last Fall


BOO sells all her kits at The Studio

Also over at The Studio this months Point In Time challenge is up... Go take a look.



I think you're all caught up. According to the new schedule, my next post will be Wednesday evening.... so. Enjoy your week, don't forget to hug a loved one, and I'll see you in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment