Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Our's has been going on since about 5.30 this morning, which would make it a little early for US time, but hey.... we're celebrating :-)

Pumpkin pie has been baked, and tested....... I'm about to see if the turkey breast fits in the oven, if not, it's going to get trimmed down till it does! No sweet potatoes this year, or cranberries..... Base was out, and the local stores don't carry them, so I'll just imagine them.  Mike is watching some creepy "Mikey movie" so I have my headset on, blasting Omnia and catching up with the blog.

I'm having extra fun scrapping this week. We received the request from Booland Designs I have been begging for (in silence, LOL) to please mix and match kits.......... I'm LOVING that! It's the one thing I miss being a CT-member. You have to stick to one kit per page made. This is soooooo not my style of scrapping. I usually open up my Tera-drive and pick and choose what I think fits with the picture, or the idea of the page I'm working on, so I'm in my own little corner of heaven right now.

I'm also pretty loopy, so please forgive the tone of this post. If I were to quote the vet right now, she would say I'm seeing purple elephants! LOL.  I have a severe infection on my jaw, and took some really good painpills. I still had them from when I had Chemo and figured the strength might have lessened a little, but on second thought... I don't think it has. Not having taken them for a while, they are hitting me pretty good, so after I finish this post, I think I may make my way to my comfy chair and doze for a bit, and leave the operating of the oven to Mike.

I have a couple of pages for you with the mixed kits. The kits are available over at The Studio

Kits used on this page are:
Yuletide, White Christmas, CloudBerry, WhiteWhispers and Iris

Kits used on this page age:
Iris, Blue Skies and Sunshine, Peacock Dreams, Sunday, Winter Bloom, Ambient Moments and Chantilly Lace

Kits used on this page are:
Daddy's Girl, Cherish, Hawaiian Blue, Carnival, Glorious Morning, Claudette, China, Grandma's Quilt, For Margaret, Forest Delight, Fall for You, Cloudberry, Cinco de Mayo, Precious Blue, Great Expectations, , Meadow Lane, April Bloom, Autumnal Sun, Ambient Moments, Gentle Breeze and photomask is from Bend it Like Boo

She has a couple of new releases out I'm not sure I've showed off yet, so.....

Autumn Harbor

About 20 minutes drive into Germany, there is a Wildlife Park. Every time we go see my sister or my dad, we pass it, and I keep wanting to go there, so when we wanted to go "out" on our sisterday, we went there. It was C O L D, and as our luck would have it, the restaurant we had planned on warming up in for lunch,was closed that week, so by the time we got back into the car about 5 hours after we got out  we were chilled to the point that neither one of us felt toes, fingertips or face muscles. But we both agreed we had a lot of fun. LOL

Walk in the Forest, I used for some of the pictures I took on our latest Sisterday. 
Well, this is it for me, for now. I'll be back this weekend, but for now, there's a piece of pumpkin pie and a cup of hot chocolate calling my name......

Don't forget to hug that special loved one, and enjoy your day

Hugs,
Pauli

No comments:

Post a Comment