Thursday, November 29, 2012

CT stuff and other things......


Hi all,
I'm going to do things a little different. I am starting a page with special things from my Creative Team "duties". We all know that when we use the word "duties" for CT related things, what we really mean is "a license to play" After all, you committed yourself to doing this, and it should be done before the fun of chores, which are, in my understanding, optional, at best. LOL That these "CT-duties" are 99.9%  fun, is something that nobody needs to know.......

I will still talk about the designers and the kits, as well as the pages made, on the main blog, but I'm going to put the pages etc here (linked from the main page), and if there are special sales, or things, they'll go on the blog part. I was reading back the other day and noticed that most of the blog is "advertising" so I want to try this for a bit. Leave me a note with your opinion?

I'm working on the family tree again, and hopefully, I will fill those pages up a bit more also....

For now, I have an awesome kit to play with from Ann, that will be released on December 7th. I'm doing that, while I'm waiting for the Heritage Chat over at Ivy. I slept thru last months, so I figured I better show up for this one. LOL.

Don't forget to hug a loved one, and hopefully, I will talk to you on Monday. This weekend is Sinterklaas over at my sisters place, and I still have a couple of gifts to make, and try my hand at a poem or 2 as well........ OY!

No comments:

Post a Comment