Thursday, December 30, 2010

My wish for just a date.....

didn't come true. There was more to be added to my teddybear lay-out than I wanted, BUT.... It turned out pretty neat, even if I say so myself!  If I change my mind, I may take off the wire, and re-arrange the cluster, but the blended picture of Perky, is definatly there to stay.... We'll see.

Granted, I haven't done a whole lot of them, but I don't think I've done a progressive scrap that had this many twists, turns and flat-out switchbacks as this one.... Nobody got stumped to the point that they quit though and that was cool! Go take a look at: Progressive Scrap Gallery

Here's my final result.....


I'm going to look at the pictures I took Monday, and see if I can put some pages together. Maybe even practice extracting..... There's a way to include the little fuzzies in hair and such, but I don't remember where I saw the tips, so I'm just going to play, and hope I remember what I did, when I get there LOL 

There's no way this side of the universe (barring a lottery win) that I'll be printing them, but it IS a nice way to spend a wintery, cold, rainy, better stay inside day LOL. As long as I have my helper nearby, full coffee-cup and some music.... I can hibernate as good as the next bear! LOL 
If I could only have a view of our Christmas tree while I was doing it..... deep sigh!

Tomorrow is supposedly a nice dry day of 48 degrees, so we'll make a trip to storage, and see what we have that we can do without, and maybe (gasp) even find things we've been looking for to take home with us....

Stay safe, and have a VERY blessed 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment