Wednesday, January 5, 2011

had some time.....

and scrapped a bit last night. Couldn't sleep, been up since Tuesday 5.30, so I should crash soon LOL.  (Or at least hope to)

Visited a webinar on the Legacy site. How to use google for genealogy research, and let me tell you, there's a lot of stuff out there I had no idea existed.

I'm going to make this short and sweet, before I slam a salad together and call it dinner. While I'm having said salad, I'm going to put in Hunt for Red October, and see if I can nap a bit before Mike gets home.

Here's 1 page I made.. I haven't decided yet, where/if I'm going to post to any of my galleries yet.


Here's the one that I made for my POINT IN TIME challenge at The Digital Scrapbooking Studio


Since Mike loves Steam-punk and actually is actively finding elements and papers to add to "his" pages, this one is going in his "lifebook". I'm going to try and keep up with the schedule at Heritage Scrap for that. Sofar, I'm not doing too great. It's mainly because I either make it up as I go along, or I try to get the information from hubby.... And since it's his life..... Let's just say it takes a bit of coaxing LOL! And than, there's the issue of not having a clue where the pictures and/research is that I DID have........

OK, time to go. Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment