Wednesday, July 20, 2011

busy, busy

Well, I've been busy.
I've been going thru boxes, trying to find my medical records, and found..... clothes, our mini helmets, and paperwork, just not the kind I was looking for. So I'll go for try 3 tomorrow, but for today... I QUIT!

Couldn't sleep last night, so I played a bit. Finished step 2 of the progressive. Had a heck of a time with it. I have been trying to use 1 kit, SeaSide by StarSongStudio, but sofar, I've only been able to use a couple of things. Elaine is really pulling out the stops and coming up with wacky stuff to put in.  I thought, with the net of the first step, I could stick with anything maritime... but ... NOPE! Here's my interpretation of what was needed for this step.



While looking for things to put in the progressive, I came across some pictures my sister sent us last year of the pond maintenance.....  It's a little bright, but I like it :-)


Well, time to go fix dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment