Friday, July 22, 2011

Trouble

is what I'm in LOL

This morning, while he was getting ready for work, Mike looks at me and states: "I don't know how you're going to do it, but this weekend, the computer is mine!" You see, his computer doesn't go online yet, my mac is still out of commission, and my yellow box, still doesn't want to talk to the keyboard, so.... we only have one computer for the two of us...... and ever since I signed on, and started CT'ing for Star Song Studio.... I haven't left the computer .........I don't even mind the fact that I can't sleep!  Her kits are so cool. Everytime I look at them, I have more ideas in my head than it can hold. It's a good problem to have, but.... I should have cleaned house, gone for a walk and planned for the weekend. After I'm done posting here today, I'm going to do the right thing and shut the computer down until Mike wants it when he gets home.
There's stil time to fold laundry, do a load or two, pick up the house and vacuum before Mike gets here at 6.30. I'm even going to be able to get a start on dinner..... IF I hurry.

And tomorrow, while he's building SIMS I can do the paperwork, I should have done today. I DID go thru boxes yesterday, and have found the lockbox, but still no siting on my medical records. I have an email in to the doctors office, since Monday, but haven't heard. If I haven't heard by Monday night and haven't found them here, I'll give them a call....

The Progressive Scrap at DigiDesignResort is going ok. She's still trying to drive us nuts, but sofar, I don't think she has anybody throwing in the towel yet. 
Here's my step 3.  I like where it's going. Have the perfect pictures picked out already.... 




And here is my first attempt   E V E R   at a fantasy page!


The kit used is Forest Fantasy by StarSongStudio, and the picture was made by her hubby, Clemens. I saw it, and some others, on her blog, and asked if I could borrow one or a couple, and she sent them right over....... How cool is that!?
(I was secretly hoping that the puppy in her preview page was part of the kit, but I think it's her own)
The background wall I made from one paper in the kit. I cut strips, and used them in various stages of visibility, with a solid color background. The rest is "as is" from the kit.
I almost feel bad about taking credit for the pages.... The kits do all the work! LOL.

Well, IF I want to make this work, I'm going to shut down, and get busy!
And since I won't have access to the computer over the weekend, unless I can't sleep, I will wish all of you a very good weekend, with weather you enjoy! (For me it's thunderstorms, but I learned not to publicly wish for them.... it tends to upset people LOL)

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I think your pages are great! Good luck with the progressive scrap - hang in there!
    Thank you so much for your comments on my blog. If you could send an email, I'd love to tell you about my 365 items.

    Marcee

    ReplyDelete