Friday, September 16, 2011

So I was checking out blogs I haven't been to for a while

and landed on Made with TLC.... I started going backwards and found a card that I liked that was on one of the designers' blog.

As usual when I do these "catch up" things, I got side tracked by what she had on HER blog, and started reading this one post. Her friend, a fellow designer, is very much in pain, everyday, all day, and Wendy started a post to give her the financial help, so she can seek medical help. I can write about it here, but you really need to read for yourself.

Having had the last 2 years that I've had (wow that looks odd ROFL) I can relate, and because I cannot help financially, I would like to put in a good word here.

Please go take a look at the post, and I think you'll find, if nothing else, you will repost to spread the word. Here's the BLOG you need to go check out, if you would please?

Nothing more to say but .....

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment