Thursday, September 8, 2011

Well, that didn't take long at all

One week into the challenge and I'm out already. Had I known it went by votes to move on, I probably wouldn't have signed up. I usually don't fare well with those :-)
Oh well, such is life.

I'm still working on the Point in Time Challenge over at the studio. Can't find the darn picture I want to use!
Fiddeling with the Flights of Fancy newsletter. It is due to come out a week from today.
Was thinking of entering the ATC this month, aa well as the color challenge at the studio, BUT I have to honor my commitment to Ivyscraps first, and make the pages with the new mega..... So I'm thinking, I'll be busy.
BUT! Tomorrow is my day with my sister, so nothing much will be getting done! We have nothing planned, per se, and just "hanging out" sounds great!

Monday night (read, Godawful early Tuesday, for me) is the start of the new session of Life Book! I'm looking forward to it. I also found out where to find the birth and deathrecords of my moms little sister. She was born, and died about 15 miles down the road here, when grandma and the kids were staying here during the war, while grandpa was in a work camp. I never have found out where that was, just that the family spent time here so they could be closer to him.
It will be interesting to look at the records, as I have never seen Dutch ones LOL. I may just hop a train one of these days when Mike is at work and see what I can find.

Well, it's getting to be that time again.... Time to atart dinner.
Will talk at ya later :-)

1 comment:

  1. If you´re that close to a source of family records what are you waiting for? I´d definitely take that train if I were you!

    I´m off to Scotland on Monday and looking forward to visiting all my old haunts in Glasgow. Wish me better weather than WE´RE having these days. Bye for now...

    ReplyDelete